Tech Internship (Engineering, Design & Research) by Gojek
Tech Internship (Engineering, Design & Research) – Gojek & GoTo Financial Internship Academy
After 2 successful batches of Kampus Merdeka internships under Gojek’s GoSquad, we are now offering a one-of-a-kind internship experience that is standardized across Gojek & GoTo Financial – two companies that belong under the newly-formed GoTo Group, Indonesia’s largest tech ecosystem. While Gojek aims to remove life’s daily frictions through its leading on-demand platform, GoTo Financial empowers millions in the digital economy through financial services including GoPay & GoPayLater.
Students will have the opportunity to join either Gojek or GoTo Financial for a duration of 5 months, where they will be placed at the forefront of the business and enjoy an internship journey that prioritizes their growth and development. Through the Tech Internship, students will be selected for a specific role within our tech functions in either one of the companies. Possible placements for the Tech Internship include the following:
– Software Engineer
– Data Analyst
– Product Designer
– Product Researcher
– Market Research Analyst – Others
Students will experience learning by various channels:
-Project-Based Students will be assigned projects with a clear learning structure that will enhance their technical expertise in their specific field.
– Coursera Online Learning Students will be provided free access to multiple online courses in Coursera, allowing flexibility in self-paced learning.
– Soft-skill Coaching There will be multiple coaching sessions with business leaders throughout the internship, focusing to develop key skills and competencies to help students excel in a professional work environment.
Kompetensi yang Dikembangkan
Fundamental Skills in Software Engineering / Product Design / Research
Target Pengembangan Keterampilan
Capable of executing projects through either software engineering, product design or quantitative research.
1. Work on challenging projects in an individual/group setting
2. Receive hands on mentoring from our experts
3. Receive training sessions held occasionally throughout the duration of the program
4. Participate in sharing sessions about the various tech stacks and Gojek landscape from our GoTroops
There will be regular showcases as the students’ checkpoint throughout the program to make sure the project is going as planned. Mentors will give their recommendations based on their observations throughout the program, and will assess the overall achievements and development of the intern once the program is completed.
– Third/final year student from an Indonesian university, with a Computer Science/Informatics Engineering background (or related) for software engineering, or any other major for product design & research
– Solid understanding in either one of the following: a) algorithm, data structure, and basic programming languages; b) visual design and design thinking framework; or c) statistical research, basic SQL and analytical thinkig
– An agile mindset and strong inclination to learn and absorb new information
– Ability to work equally well within a team and independently
– Excellent communication skills in English and Indonesian (written & verbal)
– Past participation in tech-related activities outside academia, including but not limited to: open source projects, Hackathon, Competitive Programming, Olympiads, technology communities is a big plus
01 Agu – 30 Des 2022 (5 bulan)